This website is for every Canadian who cares about our unborn children - whether you know what Motion 312 is or not! I'm not going to waste words here. Just know these facts:
- Canada's Criminal code defines unborn children as non human beings!
- One brave MP Stephen Woodworth has brought forward Motion 312 in an attempt to evaluate that law and possibly change it.
- Almost every political party in Canada is opposing Motion 312. Prime Minister Stephen Harper made it clear that he will vote against it. (Only the Christian Heritage Party supports Motion 312 to our knowledge)
- An estimated 100,000 plus letters and emails have been sent to our MPs this summer urging them to support Motion 312. And yet the word from MPs is that it will not pass unless they hear more from Canadians in support of it.
- There are over 4,000,000 evangelical Christians in Canada. That means 4 million people who have no excuse for ignoring the abuse of our unborn children (Psalm82:2-4). Nearly 4 million people, however, who have no idea what Motion 312 is and have not yet contacted their MP in favor of it.
You now know all that you need to know. The responsibility is yours to act, to be the voice of millions who cannot speak for themselves! How will you do that? Visit the Take Action page where we outline a plan that will inundate our parliament with a message they can't possibly ignore! Stay connected and spread the word! We must act as one body in unison to make this work. We cannot fail our children!